Here I’m installing Oefenweb’s Dropbox role using the
git+https syntax for a publicly accessible git url:
ansible-galaxy install --roles-path ./roles https://github.com/Oefenweb/ansible-dropbox.git
And here, I’m accessing Foo’s private
weevils repository that I have access to (using the
ansible-galaxy install --roles-path ./roles git+git://example.com/foo/weevils.git
As well as adding these individually from the commandline, you could add them to a
requirements.txt file which you could then use all the roles to install with
ansible-galaxy install -r requirements.yml.
- Patch for aarch64 (aka arm64) openssl 1.0.2 'relocation R_AARCH64_PREL64 against symbol OPENSSL_armcap_P error'
- TIL: the `NO_COLOR` informal standard to suppress ANSI colour escape codes
- Copy the contents of a branch into an existing git branch without merging
- Adding search to a static Jekyll site using pagefind
- asdf, python and automatically enabling virtual envs