A quick note on copying from an existing git branch into another, with no merging. I added this to my “git you bloody git!” git notes gist.
git reset --hard <the branch you want to copy>
- Patch for aarch64 (aka arm64) openssl 1.0.2 'relocation R_AARCH64_PREL64 against symbol OPENSSL_armcap_P error'
- TIL: the `NO_COLOR` informal standard to suppress ANSI colour escape codes
- Adding search to a static Jekyll site using pagefind
- asdf, python and automatically enabling virtual envs
- Clink makes working with Windows' `cmd.exe` so much nicer