bash marks is an awesome shell script that lets you bookmark and return to commonly used directories.
$ cd /var/www/ $ s web $ cd /somewhere/else/ $ g we<tab> $ g web $ pwd /var/www/
I think it was James who first told me about it, many years ago! I still use it daily, thanks James!
- Automating Jekyll card generation with ruby's Ferrum gem
- Use a basic Gmail account to "Send mail as" with a domain that uses Cloudflare email routing
- Get /dev/sdX device mappings for AWS nvme nitro disks on Ubuntu
- Recursively searching and downloading objects from AWS S3 with the `aws` CLI
- Set up a freshly installed macos Monterey machine as a gitlab-runner host