bash marks is an awesome shell script that lets you bookmark and return to commonly used directories.
$ cd /var/www/ $ s web $ cd /somewhere/else/ $ g we<tab> $ g web $ pwd /var/www/
I think it was James who first told me about it, many years ago! I still use it daily, thanks James!
- Patch for aarch64 (aka arm64) openssl 1.0.2 'relocation R_AARCH64_PREL64 against symbol OPENSSL_armcap_P error'
- TIL: the `NO_COLOR` informal standard to suppress ANSI colour escape codes
- Copy the contents of a branch into an existing git branch without merging
- Adding search to a static Jekyll site using pagefind
- asdf, python and automatically enabling virtual envs