bash marks is an awesome shell script that lets you bookmark and return to commonly used directories.
$ cd /var/www/ $ s web $ cd /somewhere/else/ $ g we<tab> $ g web $ pwd /var/www/
I think it was James who first told me about it, many years ago! I still use it daily, thanks James!
- Use the exim mirror for PCRE now that the official mirror only hosts PCRE2
- Find interesting referers in access.log
- Remove the DST_Root_CA_X3.crt from Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Don't block AWS Cloudfront IP addresses in your fail2ban rules
- Arq backups failing with "output buffer is too small" and "aborted because our APFS snapshot was unmounted by another process"